The Marvel Super Heroes Podcast
To permanently save this episode's MP3 file to your computer or other listening devices, right-click the link below to bring up sub-menu and select “Save Target/Link As...” Pick where you want it to save to, and you're set.
Look for us on iTunes, or just Download MP3
Note: We like our language NSFW salty, and there be spoilers here...
Face Front, True Believer! This week, we're not going to lie, we lazily recorded directly into a shabby built-in laptop mic at the kitchen table our Marvel flavored bull session! That, and Frank didn't feel like editing any more of his lengthy over-the-internet mailbag convo with Mac, so that gets dumped here too! It's raw sushi-stylee as you may like it, or not, whatever. They can't all be winners, folks!
- 00:35 Mister Fixit tells us about his experience at the Feld Entertainment Marvel Universe LIVE! stage show currently touring North America.
- 11:18 Iron Man toys, Marvel's Ant-Man teaser trailer, and slagging on Iron Man 3.
- 16:57 Spider-Man enters the Marvel Cinematic Universe, without Vaseline. Fixit on Fant4stic. "Teasers" don't tickle. S'more Avengers: Age of Ultron. Birdman remorse. Ma Fixit liked First Class and Days of Future Past. Secret Wars Battleworlds.
- 37:51 Mighty Marvel Mail Bag reading of a letter from Kyle Benning, to which we respond at length regarding Fant4stic and Black Panther.
- 58:41 More mail replies, this time to Martin Gray on ÜberBatman vs. Black Panther
- 1:07:24 guanoman shows love to #MarvelSHP on Facebook, then Simon Donovan, Siskoid, and finally Eternal Rage on Doctor Zero.
As you can tell, we love a fierce conversation and a pretty picture, so why don't you socialize with us, either by leaving a comment on this page or...